- The development, performance and enforcement of the purchase and sale contract over the products you have purchased, or of any other contract between you and us.
- Attending to your requests.
- Providing you with information about DASTON products, including, as regards the above-mentioned products, the sending of commercial communications via e-mail or any other equivalent electronic communication means (such as SMS) or through phone calls. If you are a registered user, you can change your preferences in respect of receiving such communications by logging into the MY ACCOUNT section of this website and editing your preferences.
- In the event you provide us with personal data of a third party, you will be responsible of having informed them about the use of their personal data, as well as having obtained the relevant express consent for this information to be provided for the purposes explained above. In the event that you have purchased a product, the personal data of the third party provided by you, will be used for the following purposes: (a) managing the delivery and/or verification of correct receipt of the corresponding product and; (b) attending any query or suggestion you or the third party may have.
- Should you choose the option of keeping your card details and activate “quick shopping”, you expressly authorise us to process and store the data indicated as necessary for activation and development of this functionality. The Card-Verification-Value-Code (CVV) will only be used to make able the purchase in progress.
Giving us your consent to activate this functionality, allow your data to appear auto filled in subsequent purchases on this website, so you will not need to enter the data in each new process, and such consent shall be valid and effective for subsequent purchases. DASTON transmits your card´s data according to the main standards of confidentiality and security of credit and debit cards. When using this functionality, changing your password may be requested for security reasons. Remember that security, when using this website, also depends on the proper use and conservation of certain key/passwords.
Information about Cookies
What is a Cookie?
A Cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your PC, telephone or any other device, with information about your navigation on that website. Cookies are necessary to facilitate browsing and to make it more user-friendly, and they do not damage your computer. While this Policy uses the general term “Cookies”, as they are the main method for storing information used by this website, the browser’s “Local Storage” space is also used for the same purposes as the Cookies. All the information included in this section is also applicable to this “Local Storage”.
What are Cookies used for on this website?
What are Cookies NOT used for on this website?
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as your address, your password, your credit or debit card data, etc., in the Cookies we use.
Who uses the information stored in Cookies?
The information stored in the Cookies from our website is used exclusively by us, except for those identified below as “third-party cookies”, which are used and managed by external entities to provide services requested by us to improve our services and the experience of the user when browsing our website. The main services for which these “third-party cookies” are used are to obtain access statistics and to guarantee the payment transactions that are carried out.
How can I avoid using Cookies on this website?
You may restrict, block or delete the Cookies from this website at any time by changing the configuration of your browser following the steps indicated below. While settings are different in each browser, Cookies are normally configured in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For further details on configuring Cookies in your browser, see the “Help” menu in the browser itself.
Which particular Cookies does this website use and for what purpose?
The chart below shows the Cookies, tags and other similar devices used by this website, together with information on the purpose, duration and management (proprietary and by third parties) of each one of them.